No products in the cart.
In European architecture, LED wall pack fixture is an indispensable device, it is a unique style of European architecture. The forms and styles of led wall lamps are also diversified, not only round, square, but also arc.
What are the advantages of LED wall pack fixture
- The efficiency of LED wall pack fixtureis higher. The luminous efficiency of high-power LED wall pack fixturehas exceeded 100lm/W, and because the spectrum of LEDs is almost entirely concentrated in the visible light band, the luminous efficiency is far greater than that of incandescent lamps.
- The light quality of the LED wall pack fixture is high. LED wall lights have no ultraviolet and infrared in the spectrum. Therefore, there is no heat and no radiation. It will not burden the human eye, and will not fade the illuminated objects.
- LED wall pack fixturehas good color rendering. High-power LED wall pack fixture have a higher color rendering index than ordinary fluorescent lamps, usually around 80. The color of the illuminated object has a better presentation.
- Low maintenance cost of LED wall lamp. The LED wall lamp not only has a long life, but the half-life life of the luminous flux exceeds 50,000 hours, and it is generally used for more than 30 years. Strong shock and earthquake resistance, no tungsten wire, glass bulb and other easily damaged parts, the possibility of abnormal “scrap” is very small.
- The LED wall pack fixture is small. The small and exquisite led wall lamp is more suitable for different places of use, and different wall lamps can be installed at the same time, so that the light of the lamp can be varied.
- The LED wall pack fixture is more environmentally friendly. The waste of LED wall lights can be recycled, no pollution, and more environmentally friendly. There is no ultraviolet and infrared in the spectrum, no heat, no radiation, and little glare. In addition, the waste is recyclable, does not contain mercury, has no pollution, is a cold light source, and can be touched safely, which is a typical green lighting source.
How to choose led wall pack light
- Luminous efficiency: Generally speaking, the higher the luminous efficiency of lamps, the more energy-saving. It is generally recommended to choose LED lamps with luminous efficiency higher than 80LM/W. This indicator is in a growth period. The higher the value, the more energy-saving.
- Color rendering index: The color rendering index mainly reflects the authenticity of the color of the object after being irradiated by light. The current LED light display index standard is greater than 75, and it is best to choose 80 or more.
- Color temperature selection: LED wall pack fixture are different for different environments. Generally speaking, the color temperature range of lamps is 2800～6600K. The smaller the value, the yellow light will be biased, and the blue and white light will be biased. Yellow light is more suitable for bedrooms, living rooms and other occasions. , Used to create a warm and comfortable feeling. The white light is brighter and clearer, which is more suitable for study rooms, kitchens, etc.
- Product quality: LED wall lamp is mainly composed of housing components, driving power supply, and LED chips. Since LED lights generate a lot of heat, it is best to choose a housing with good heat dissipation. In addition, the power factor of the driving power supply needs to be above 0.9, and the LED chip directly determines the brightness and decay of the lamp bead.
BBIER Lighting has been committed to the production of energy-saving and environmentally friendly LED wall lamps for 15 years. We are a reliable partner for national customers.