No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Linear Explosion Proof Fixtures 40W 5,600 Lumens 5000K AC200-480V ETL UL Listed for Hazardous Area
Order Now, You will Save $6
SKU: YB-EX-40W H4N50D120-1
- Size: 47’x4.7’x9.5′
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Wattage: 40W
- Input Voltage: AC200-480V
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 5600lm
- Hazardous Location: Class 1 Divission 2
- Surge Protection：10kv
- Standard cord/wire Length: 2ft
- Warranty: 5 Years
What are the advantages of Linear Explosion Proof Fixtures 40W 5,600 Lumens 5000K AC200-480V ETL UL Listed for Hazardous Area?
1. This 40W Explosion Proof Lighting Linear Light bring 8400Lumens, great replacement for 120W traditional HPS lamp. saving over 85% on your electricity bill.
2. IP65 weatherproof rating, which can ensure the light work properly no matter rain, snow, heat or cold environment, 100-277vAC, 5000k daylight 120 degrees.
3. Our 40w flood lights are made of heavy duty die cast aluminum housing and tempered lenses,ETL DLC Approved. The innovative heat dissipation can prolong LED lifespan to 50,000 hours. This is approximately 15 years of illumination(10 hours per day).
4. The 40W Explosion Proof Lighting Linear Light can be mounted on the walls, the ceilings or to the ground. perfect for LED Lanscape gas station, petroleum and chemical industries coal mine, military, airport, warehouse, marine etc.
5.Instant-start, Hazardous Explosion-proof LED Linear light, NO flickering, NO humming.
6.Green and Eco-friendly,No mercury,No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation.
7.Energy saving,replace 120 Watt high intensity discharge (HID) or low pressure sodium (LPS) luminaires. Save 80% in electricity consumption compared with conventional street lights, high pressure sodiums and metal halides.
8.Easy to install and operate, Internal driver, input voltage AC200-480V.
9.ETL: UL1598 / UL1598A / UL844 / CSA C22.2 No.137 / No. 250.0;
10.Class l,Division ll, Groups A,B,C,D; Class ll,Division l, Groups E,F,G; Class ll,Division ll, Groups E,F,G; Class lll
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this Hazardous Location Light? How to order samples?
A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable. Send inquiry at cnotact page, we will contact with you and send you quotation.
Q2.What’s your payment term? Can you accept the Credit Card?
A2:We accept payment Western Union / Paypal / Visa. We accept payment by credit card.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A3:Sample needs 1-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than 8000pcs.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit for this Hazardous Location Light order?
A4: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A5: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6. How to proceed an order for this Hazardous Location Light?
A6: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.Secondly we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal orders.Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the Hazardous Location Light?
A7: Yes, we offer 3-5 years warranty to our products.
|Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Life Time||50,000 Hours|
What are the applications of Linear Explosion Proof Fixtures 40W 5,600 Lumens 5000K AC200-480V ETL UL Listed for Hazardous Area?
- This luminaire can be used as flood light, wall pack and area light which can provide general illumination in hazardous locations, such as:
- 1.Oil refineries and Gas station
- 2.Oil and gasoline loading dock
- 4.Painting manufacturing plant
- 5.Pumping station
- 8.Other high humility, high temperature, dusty location
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.