No products in the cart.
Led Hazardous Location High Bay Lights 60W Dimmable 8,400 Lumens AC100-277V IP66 ETL UL Listed
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Order Now, You will Save $59.41 and could choose shipping within 24 hours from our USA warehouse.
- Wattage: 60W
- Item Number: YB-60W B2D50D120 Dimmable
- Size: 10.6’x10.6’x6.5′
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V
- Explosion-proof Grade：Il2 D Ex op is tb IIIC T135°C Db
- Corrosion-proof Grade：WF2
- Hazardous Location: Class 1 Divission 2
- Surge Protection：10kv
- Standard cord/wire Length: 2ft
- IP Grade: IP66
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 8400lm
- Warranty: 5 Years
What are the advantages of Led Hazardous Location High Bay Lights 60W Dimmable 8,400 Lumens AC100-277V IP66 ETL UL Listed ?
1. This 60W Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures bring 8400Lumens, a great replacement for 180W traditional HPS lamp. you are saving over 85% on your electricity bill.
2. IP66 weatherproof rating, which can ensure the light work properly no matter rain, snow, heat or cold environment, AC100-277V, 5000k daylight 120 degrees.
3. Our 60w Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures are made of heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing and tempered lenses, ETL DLC Approved. The innovative heat dissipation can prolong LED lifespan to 50,000 hours. This is approximately 15 years of illumination(10 hours per day).
4.The 60W Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures can be mounted on the walls, the ceilings or to the ground. perfect for LED Lanscape gas station, petroleum and chemical industries coal mine, military, airport, warehouse, marine etc.
5.Instant-start, Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures, NO flickering, NO humming.
6.Green and Eco-friendly, No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation.
7.Energy saving,replace 180 Watt high intensity discharge (HID) or low pressure sodium (LPS) luminaires. Save 80% in electricity consumption compared with conventional street lights, high pressure sodiums and metal halides.
8.Easy to install and operate, Internal driver, input voltage AC100-277V.
9.ETL: UL1598 / UL1598A / UL844 / CSA C22.2 No.137 / No. 250.0;
10.Class l,Division ll, Groups A,B,C,D; Class ll,Division l, Groups E,F,G; Class ll,Division ll, Groups E,F,G; Class lll
Housing : Die-Casting Aluminum
Diffuser: Tempered glass
Bolts: Stainless Steel
Mounting Braket: Stainless steel
Rating and Certificates
- NEMA 4X, IP66
- UL1598 and UL1598A
- CSA C22.2 No.137/No.250.0
- Class l,Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D
- Class ll,Division 1, Groups E,F,G
- Class ll,Division 2, Groups F,G
- Class lll
- Marine and Wet Locations
Oil and Gas industry
All petroleum production and refining
Petroleum loading and transportation
Petroleum storage and retail
All mining operations and service
All types of painting facilities
Chemical production and storage
Ocean, marine and aerospace field
Ocean platform operation facilities and structure
Aerospace clean room and production
Ocean vessel operations
Steel and aluminum factories
Pumping stations in any environment
Metal smelting, foundry and manufacturing
Food and alcohol industry
Flour and fine particle production and storage
Food and distilling production
Other high humidity, dust, high temperature, vapor locations
What are the applications of Hazardous Location High Bay Lights 60W Dimmable 8,400 Lumens AC100-277V IP66 ETL UL Listed ?
- This luminaire can be used as flood light, wall pack and area light which can provide general illumination in hazardous locations, such as:
- 1.Oil refineries and Gas station
- 2.Oil and gasoline loading dock
- 4.Painting manufacturing plant
- 5.Pumping station
- 8.Other high humility, high temperature, dusty location
What are the features of Hazardous Location High Bay Lights 60W Dimmable 8,400 Lumens AC100-277V IP66 ETL UL Listed ?
1. High efficacy: up to 140lm/W
3. Surface mounting and pendant installation
4. Wide and narrow optics for uniform illumination
5. Copper free aluminum
6. High vibration resistance
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this Hazardous Location Light? How to order samples?
A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable. Send inquiry at cnotact page, we will contact with you and send you quotation.
Q2.What’s your payment term? Can you accept the Credit Card?
A2:We accept payment Western Union / Paypal / Visa. We accept payment by credit card.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A3:Sample needs 1-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than 8000pcs.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit for this Hazardous Location Light order?
A4: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A5: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6. How to proceed an order for this Hazardous Location Light?
A6: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.Secondly we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal orders.Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the Hazardous Location Light?
A7: Yes, we offer 3-5 years warranty to our products.
|Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Life Time||50,000 Hours|