No products in the cart.
Hazardous Location LED High Bay 100W 5000K 13,500LM with AC100-277V
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Order Now, You will Save $41.73 and could choose shipping within 24 hours from our USA warehouse.
- Wattage: 100W
- Size: 14.2’x14.2’x10.8′
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V
- Explosion-proof Grade:Il2 D Ex op is tb IIIC T135°C Db
- Corrosion-proof Grade: WF2
- Hazardous Location: Class 1 Divission 2
- Surge Protection：10kv
- Standard cord/wire Length: 2ft
- IP Grade: IP66
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 13500lm
- Warranty: 5 Years
What are the advantages of Hazardous Location LED High Bay 100W 5000K 13,500LM with AC100-277V?
- High Quality Copper Free Aluminum Housing
- Glass Lens
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- SMT Cree Chip & Meanwell Driver
- Heavy duty and High Impact Design
- Replaceable LED Board & Driver
- Marine Rated Powder Coating
This luminaire can be used as a spot light, down light, tunnel light, flood light and wall pack which can provide general illumination in hazardous locations, such as:
1. Oil & Gas Production, Refining & Transportation
2. Chemical Production & Storage
3. Mining Operations
4. Painting Booths & Facilities
5. Metal Production: Factories, Foundry, Fabrication & Smelting.
6. Food & Alcohol Production & Storage
7. Marine Vessels
8. Other hazardous locations with high humidity, high temperature, or dust.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this Hazardous Location Light? How to order samples?
A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable. Send inquiry at cnotact page, we will contact with you and send you quotation.
Q2.What’s your payment term? Can you accept the Credit Card?
A2:We accept payment Western Union / Paypal / Visa. We accept payment by credit card.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A3:Sample needs 1-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than 8000pcs.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit for this Hazardous Location Light order?
A4: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A5: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6. How to proceed an order for this Hazardous Location Light?
A6: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.Secondly we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal orders.Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the Hazardous Location Light?
A7: Yes, we offer 3-5 years warranty to our products.
|Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Explosion-proof Grade||Il2 D Ex op is tb IIIC T135°C Db|
|Life Time||50,000 Hours|